Gluten Free Soft Pretzel Dessert Board
Every home get-together / party requires a kick butt dessert board of sweet treats that everyone can enjoy. Our gluten free soft pretzel dessert board can be made top allergen free with a few accommodations or a surprise treat for everyone as is. Dip and dunk these indulgent snacks, which are VERY easy to prepare, with mind blowing gluten free pretzels and ya won't be disappointed as this table will be the life of the party. hehe!
- 1 package Classic Soft Pretzel Nuggets
- 1 package Cinnamon Sugar Soft Pretzel Nuggets
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk or water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 5 tablespoons milk
- ¼ chocolate chips
Gluten Free Soft Pretzel Nuggets
Other Holiday Goodies
- Prepare the soft pretzels as directed on the package.
- While the pretzels are cooking, prep the dips. For the glaze, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth. If too thick, gradually add more water or milk while whisking. If too thin, add a little extra powdered sugar.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add the oil, milk, and chocolate chips. Stir consistently with a wooden spoon, until the chocolate chips are fully melted, and create a chocolate sauce. If too thick, add more milk. If too thin, add more chocolate chips.
- Once the pretzels are cooked and cool enough to handle, get ready to decorate. Line a baking sheet or cutting board with parchment paper. Dip the classic soft pretzels into the chocolate and place them on the parchment paper to allow the chocolate to dry. Add the remaining chocolate sauce to a small bowl for extra dipping when assembling your board.
- For the cinnamon sugar soft pretzels, evenly spread out on the parchment paper. Drizzle the glaze over the top.
- Assemble the board with your holiday goodies and pretzels as desired.