- Combine yeast, sugar, salt, dairy-free milk and water and stir until dissolved.
- Add the flour and work with hands. Add more flour as necessary to make the dough workable and not too sticky.
- Divide the dough into golf size pieces and roll out on a floured surface until the dough is about 6-8 inches in diameter.
- Heat about 1-2 tablespoons of oil in skillet over medium-low heat.
- Once the oil is hot cooked rolled dough about 1 minute on each side.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
- Feel free to add fun mix-ins to add more flavors, like garlic, (dairy-free) cheese and/or spices.
- 1 3/4 cups of The Greater Knead Flour
- 1 packet of yeast (2 1/4 teaspoon)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups dairy-free milk
- 1/4 vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, beaten (or egg replacement)
There are no products in the cart!