TGK Garlicky Bagels
- 2 Plain Greater Knead bagels
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp melted ghee ( or Earth Balance Buttery Spread)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Microwave bagels for 1 minute each (totaling 2 minutes) and separate.
- Put bagels face up on a baking sheet pan.
- Place bagels and baking sheet in the oven, and toast until golden brown: About 7 minutes.
- Combine ghee (or buttery spread), oil and garlic in a small saucepan, and heat for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- When the bagels are golden brown, remove from the oven and brush each bagel with garlic mixture.
- Sprinkle with parsley and enjoy!