Did someone say cheese? Yes! Just because cheese (dairy or vegan) is creamy and delicious and arguably addictive, choose your accompanying gluten free snacks wisely. The Greater Knead pretzel bites are soft, doughy and chewy acting as an important mechanism to mouth bliss! A gluten free soft pretzel bite is hard to find which is why we created them to begin with. Our customers shared with us that they were seeking these types of nostalgic snacks that are impossible to find in stores or difficult to make at home.
Our gluten free pretzel nugget cheese sauce is made of a combination of premium quality unsalted butter, whole milk (or plant based milk alternative), shredded cheese, touch of flour and secretly mustard. This is our secret to cheese sauce recipe bliss that is not only indulgent but ca be made in a cleaner and responsible way to living the good life! We don't typically add preservatives or artificial ingredients and gluten free recipes won't commonly need them to taste satisfying!
Gluten-Free Toppings And Add-ons
Our cheese sauce recipe can be used with soft pretzels, pretzel bites, crackers, chips, french fries, chicken nuggets, chicken wings, meat sticks / jerky, nacho platters, bagel chips, lasagna or macaroni, cucumbers, carrots, peppers, iceberg lettuce and so much more! If you enjoyed this recipe please rate it with five stars and share it with friends and family.
Gluten-Free Pretzel Nuggets and Cheese Sauce
- 2 packages The Greater Knead Classic Soft Pretzel Nuggets
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
Prepare The Greater Knead Soft Pretzel Nuggets according to the package directions.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the flour and cook, stirring for 1 minute. Gradually whisk in the milk and cook, uncovered, until the mixture has thickened. Remove from the heat and stir in the cheese and mustard. Continue stirring until the cheese is fully melted.
Serve the hot gluten free soft pretzel bites with warm cheese sauce.