Gluten Free Pizza
Creating your own gluten free pizza from scratch has never been more exciting! Well, it does not have to be that stressful challenge anymore. The Greater Knead all purpose baking flour is an incredible base for creating the soft yet stretchy and pliable pizza crust that is both dense and fluffy. You'll just love our gluten-free and top 9 allergen free flour. Enjoy!
- 3 cups The Greater Knead gluten-free flour + more for dusting
- 1 tbsp rapid yeast/instant
- 1 tbsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- 1 cup warm water (110°-115°)
- 1 tbsp sugar (optional)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 cup pizza sauce of choice
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese (or Dairy-free/Vegan cheese)
- Your favorite pizza toppings (diced broccoli, diced mushrooms, diced sausage, pepperoni, etc your choice if any)
- Warm the water to 110°-115°F. Add the sugar to the warm water and stir until it is dissolved.
- In a large bowl combine the gluten-free flour, instant yeast, gluten-free baking powder, garlic powder and salt. Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Pour the warm water and sugar mixture into the gluten-free flour mixture and mix with your stand mixer on low (or knead by hand)
- Pour the olive oil and apple cider vinegar into the dough mixture and mix on low speed for 1-2 minutes, until the dough starts to form. The dough will be very sticky.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover with a kitchen towel, and place in a warm place for 30 - 60 minutes to rise.
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Pour 1-2 tablespoon of gluten-free all-purpose flour onto a large sheet of parchment paper. Place the dough and sprinkle more flour on top. Using oiled hands, spread dough into a 12 - 15-inch round. Brush on some olive oil on top of the crust.
- Place the parchment paper with the crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Add your favorite toppings and bake for another 10-15 minutes, until the cheese, is nice and melted and the crust is golden brown. Enjoy hot.