So, we heard you might have a sweet tooth. Who doesn't, actually? This gluten free churro style recipe merges our cinnamon and sugar gluten free pretzel bites with an even more indulgent chocolate sauce. Be sure you are seated as we made this vegan pretzel recipe for everyone to enjoy so that we can eat confidently, as this is an allergen free recipe, too.
Gluten-Free Toppings And Add-ons
Creating a chocolate sauce takes some attention to detail but it's not difficult. Bring together and whisk your ingredients: sugar, cocoa, and salt until there are no lumps. Add the water and simmer. With a touch of vanilla and butter, stirring until the butter is melted. Let cool as it will thicken before your eyes. Just keep the drool out of the recipe, please!
The Greater Knead soft pretzel bites are also made from a gluten-free dough mixed with sugar and cinnamon. Keeping the recipe simple sourced vegan and safe, keeps it very allergen friendly! This recipe adds more of what you love including rich chocolate to dip those pretzels bites. Let's say the churro and pretzel are cousins from another mother.
Churros are a Spanish style dessert made from dough, sugar and cinnamon. This recipe is ideal for socializing along with watching a TV show, movies sporting event, gaming or any type of entertainment at home that requires next level gluten free recipes for everyone to eat confidently. Always appreciate where your food origins come from :)
If you enjoyed this recipe we ask that you share it with family and friends. Provide a 5 star review at the top of this page as we wish you happy snacking. Enjoy!
Gluten Free Churro Pretzel Nuggets with Chocolate Sauce
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- ½ cup water
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 packages The Greater Knead Cinnamon Sugar Soft Pretzel Nuggets
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the sugar, cocoa, and salt until there are no lumps. Add the water and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and let simmer for 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Turn off the heat and add the vanilla and butter, stirring until the butter is melted. Let cool; it will thicken as it cools. (Cooled sauce can be refrigerated, covered, for up to 2 weeks. Warm gently before serving.)
Reheat /Bake The Greater Knead soft pretzel nuggets according to the package directions.
Serve the hot soft pretzel nuggets with warm gluten free chocolate sauce in a dish for all to enjoy