Cranberry Jalapenos Cream Cheese Dip
If you need a new gluten free dip then we have one for you! We paired our soft pretzels with this gluten free cranberry jalapeños cream cheese dip to sweeten your soul!
The Greater Knead Classic Soft Pretzel Nuggets
- 1.5 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small jalapeño chopped fine (remove seeds if you don’t want it spicy)
- Pinch of salt
8 oz. cream cheese (dairy free) at room temperature
- 2-3 tbsp chopped scallions for garnish
- Rinse the cranberries and add them to a small sauce pot with the jalapenos, sugar, water, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Allow the pot to come to a boil. Give it a good stir, lower the heat and simmer for 5-7 minutes or until most of the cranberries have burst.
- Let cool completely at room temperature, then transfer to a bowl to chill in the refrigerator. Note that the cranberry sauce will continue to thicken as it cools.
- When you're ready to complete the dish, spread cream cheese into a pie plate, small plate or in a shallow bowl. Use the back of a spoon to create an indentation along the center of the block of cream cheese.
- Pour the cooled cranberry sauce over the cream cheese, then top with scallions. Serve with The Greater Knead pretzel bites.
Bake The Greater Knead choice of soft pretzels in the toaster oven/air fryer for 5-8 minutes, or until soft inside and crust forms on outside. (If too hard, microwave for 15 seconds).