Roasted Veggie Bagel Sandwich
The Greater Knead gluten free bagels continue to showcase their versatility with this gluten free Roasted Veggie Bagel Sandwich. As a NY style bagel, these are dense, chewy and fantastic for building a sandwich similar to bread, but so much more fun and tasty. This creative yet easy to make grilled veggie bagel sandwich can also be top 9 allergen free and yours in just 15-20 minutes. Enjoy and please share and rate it :)
4 of The Greater Knead bagels of your choice.
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 eggplant, medium size
- 1 zucchini, large
1 red onion, small
Organic Hummus to spread thickly on both sides
- Olive tapenade, enough to spread thickly
- 2-3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the red bell peppers in half and remove seeds. Slice the eggplant and onion in ¼ inch thick round slices. Cut the zucchini length wise in ¼ inch thick slices.
- Brush the vegetables with olive oil on both sides. Lay out the slices on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle salt and black pepper.
- Bake the vegetables for 20 minutes or until brown on the edges, flipping once halfway through.
Prep The Greater Knead bagel in the microwave as directed on package for approx 60 seconds. Afterwards, toast as desired.
Layer the toasted bagel with hummus and olive tapenade, followed by all the roasted veggies and serve.