Pie In A Bagel
Turn your gluten free bagel into a gluten free pumpkin pie for yourself and for any celebration. By repurposing versatility of The Greater Knead Ny style bagels with easy to make, fun creative recipe creations at home, you can turn a breakfast item into a dessert treat in just a few minutes. With just canned organic pumpkin puree, milk of choice and fall spices, anyone can be a home gluten free chef. Enjoy our recipes, and please review and share them.
- 4 Greater Knead Cinnamon Raisin Bagels
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 egg
- 1/2 can 100% pure pumpkin
- 1/4 c. flax milk (or your favorite alternative milk)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the egg, sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, cloves, milk, pumpkin, and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Take the four bagels, and microwave them for 4 minutes or until soft.
- Remove from microwave, and slice in half. Take each half, and dig the middle of the bagels out to create a valley.
- Place each bagel half on a baking sheet.
- Taking your pumpkin pie mixture, and spoon it into each bagel.
- Place in the oven, and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let them cool for a few minutes, and enjoy!