Gluten Free Garden Vegetable Schmear With Onion Bagels
Rated 4.0 stars by 1 users
Indulging in a tasty gluten free bagel is a wonderful breakfast experience to start your day. Sometimes adding a few fresh veggies, herbs and ingredients can combine the best of a complete bagel schmear with a hint of healthy goodness! Try this gluten free garden veggie schmear recipe and decorate it with fresh vegetable and herb ingredients. It will not only look amazing but taste absolutely divine. Our gluten free bagel scmear recipes are coming at you to challenge your next bagel sandwich at home, brunch, with friends birthday celebrations or anytime of the day.Author:
The Greater Knead
- 4 – 6 The Greater Knead Onion Bagels
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup matchstick carrots, minced
- ¼ of a red bell pepper, minced
- 2 green onions, white and light green parts only, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Thinly sliced fresh vegetables
- Fresh herbs
- Pickled red onions
- Combine cream cheese with carrots, bell pepper, green onions, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 – 24 hours before serving.
Serve with The Greater Knead bagels and microwave per package instructions. Allow bagel to cool. Optional toast bagel afterwards.
Add additional toppings atop bagel per noted above.