Free From Waffles
- 2 cups The Greater Knead Flour Blend
- 1 3/4 c. rice milk (or any alternative milk)
- 2 larger eggs (or egg replacer)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, vanilla extract, sugar and oil.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir to combine.
- Cook waffles according to the directions of your waffle maker.
- Enjoy with all your favorite toppings!
- These freeze great! Then just heat up in toaster oven or microwave to serve again.