"Free-From" Thanksgiving Stuffing
A gluten-free and top 9 allergen free-from Thanksgiving stuffing recipe has arrived. Try this a delicious and enjoyable gluten free stuffing stuffing recipe for everyone in the family to enjoy. When was the last time you drooled over a great tasting gluten-free stuffing that wasn't disappointing? This year be sure it's top of list featuring The Greater Knead bagels this time. So easy to make this easy and fun recipe can involve everyone and satisfy all taste pallets at the Thanksgiving dinner table to love and eat confidently, altogether.
- 3 Greater Knead Everything bagels
- 1/4 c. celery, chopped
- 1/2 c. carrots, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1/4 c. fresh parsley, chopped (or teaspoon dried
- 4 slices of turkey bacon (omit if desired)
- 6 tbsp. aquafaba ( chickpea water) from canned chickpeas
- 3 c. of vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave bagels slightly to thaw (~90 seconds). Slice 3 everything bagels into chunks and arrange on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes until crisp and slightly browned
- Open and drain the liquid from the can of chickpeas into a bowl.
- Measure out 6 tbsp. and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix celery, carrots, onion, turkey bacon, parsley, and aquafaba.
- Once bagel pieces are toasted, place them in a greased 2-quart baking dish; add the mixture and combine.
- Slowly add 3 cups of broth until desired consistency. Add salt and pepper as desired.
- Bake for 30 minutes (and you can always add more broth if stuffing is dry).