"Free-From" Pumpkin Spice Bread Pudding
Just enough spicy whether you've been naughty or nice! Do you like pumpkin? Do you like pudding? This gluten free pumpkin spice bread pudding is a sure treat all year round especially in the Fall when fresh pumpkin is in season. You definitely cannot eat just one bite. Be sure to share, pumpkin is a fantastic ingredient for everyone in the family. Made with The Greater Knead Pumpkin Bagels. This dessert recipe can be made without the top 9 allergens.
- 3 Greater Knead Pumpkin Spice bagels
- 1 can of pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2c. flax milk (or any other dairy-free milk)
- 1/2 c. unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 c. light brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- oil to grease the pan
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Grease a 2 quart baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, milk, eggs, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
- Microwave the bagels for 2-3 minutes. Let them cool for 30 seconds and slice into the desired chunk sizes.
- Arrange bagel bites in the baking dish, and then pour the mixture over them.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Let the bread pudding cool before serving (or put it in the fridge to serve cold!).