"Free-From" French Toast Bites
Gluten-Free French Toast is a must have in every home if you have Celiac Disease, gluten intolerance or any of the top 9 allergens to avoid wheat and gluten. Made with choice of The Greater Knead bagels you and your partner, spouse, kids of all ages or anyone in your home will think it was made at the local cafe, diner or restaurant it's that satisfying. Gluten free french toast must always impress and The Greater Knead will not dissapoint you. Enjoy and please leave a rating/review.
- 2 Greater Knead Cinnamon Raisin Bagels
- 1/2 c. rice milk (or any alternative milk)
- 2 larger eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
- Microwave each bagel for 60 seconds.
- Slice each bagel vertically, cutting it into chunks.
- Place the bagel chunks into the liquid mixture and stir well.
- Let the bagels soak to make sure they absorb some of the egg mixture.
- Bring a large skillet to medium heat and add oil.
- Add bagel chunks and cook until each side is browned: Flipping them over a few times.
- Remove the skillet form the heat and divide bagel bites on two plates.
- Add additional toppings you would like and enjoy!!