Skip to content
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Start your school year off on the right foot with the Sweet Note Bakery's #BagelToSchool campaign. Our top 8 allergen-free, vegan, kosher, and non-gmo bagels are the perfect blank canvas for a creative, delicious, and healthy meal for your student. Whether your child prefers a traditional plain Sweet Note bagel or colorful Sweet Note unicorn bagel smothered with apple butter, a healthy breakfast and filling lunch are both important parts of your child’s school day.
Join our #BagelToSchool campaign by creating your most creative school lunches (or breakfasts) using Sweet Note Bagels. The most delicious Sweet Note Bakery #BagelToSchool entry will win a school year’s supply of Sweet Note Bagels! The winner, to be selected at random, will receive one (1) pack of bagels for each week of the school year (from October 2016 to June 2017). The shipments will be mailed eight (8) packs at a time to the recipient.
Get creative and show us how you go #BagelToSchool with Sweet Note Bakery. Submit all entries by September 23, 2016. The Sweet Note Bagel team will choose the winning #BagelToSchool entry and the winner will be alerted by September 30, 2016.
How to enter:
· Share your photos and recipes via social media using our hashtag #BagelToSchool.
· Tag Sweet Note Bakery using @glutenfreebagel so we can find your posts on Instagram and Twitter.
· Post your #BagelToSchool photos on our Facebook page.
· Not on social media? Send us your #BagelToSchool photos via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sweet Note Bakery bagels are for sale across the United States at CVS, Shoprite, Whole Foods, and more. Use our store locator to find Sweet Note Bakery bagels near you! We are also available for sale online 24/7 at www.sweetnotebakery.com. Use code BAGELTOSCHOOL for a 10% discount from now until September 23rd!
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at theand who are <21 years of age or older> as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United Staes of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sweet Note Bakery, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sweet Note Bakeryas final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on and ending . All online entries must be received by .
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by one of the following ways:
The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of . You may enter more than once. You must provide the information requested for each entry. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of .
- Share your photos and recipes via social media using our hashtag #BagelToSchool.
- Tag Sweet Note Bakery using @glutenfreebagel so we can find your posts on Instagram and Twitter.
- Post your #BagelToSchool photos on our Facebook page.
- Send us your #BagelToSchool photos via email to email@example.com.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive . Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by . No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for to use Winner’s name, likeness, photo, recipe, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected byunder the supervision of . Winner will be notified by within five (5) days following selection of Winner. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within <10 days> from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, recipe, text, etc.), You understand and agree that , anyone acting on behalf of , and ’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of . If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmlessfrom and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond ’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by . reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is .
- Social Media: The Campaign hosted by is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.