- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 2.5 quart baking dish.
- Cut the bagels into 1 inch cubes and layer in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the bagels.
- Place in the refrigerator and let the egg mixture soak into bagels for at least 30 minutes before baking.
- Slice mozzarella and tomatoes.
- Layer on top of the egg and bagel mixture.
- Bake for 60-80 minutes. It will depend on your baking disk, so check the bake during this time.
- You can check if it is done by gently poking into the center with a butter knife to make sure the eggs are set.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Chiffonade the basil and sprinkle over the top of the bake.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle on a bit of sea salt.
- 4 Greater Knead Tomato Basil bagels
- 8 eggs
- 2½ c. milk
- 2 large roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 3-4 basil leaves, cut into ribbons
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
There are no products in the cart!