- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave bagels slightly to thaw (~90 seconds). Slice 3 everything bagels into chunks and arrange on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes until crisp and slightly browned
- Open and drain the liquid from the can of chickpeas into a bowl. Measure out 6 tbsp. and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix celery, carrots, onion, turkey bacon, parsley, and aquafaba.
- Once bagel pieces are toasted, place them in a greased 2-quart baking dish; add the mixture and combine.
- Slowly add 3 cups of broth until desired consistency. Add salt and pepper as desired.
- Bake for 30 minutes (and you can always add more broth if stuffing is dry).
- 3 Greater Knead Everything bagels
- 1/4 c. celery, chopped
- 1/2 c. carrots, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1/4 c. fresh parsley, chopped (or teaspoon dried
- 4 slices of turkey bacon (omit if desired)
- 6 tbsp. aquafaba ( chickpea water) from canned chickpeas
- 3 c. of vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper to taste