- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Grease a 2 quart baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, milk, eggs, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
- Microwave the bagels for 2-3 minutes. Let them cool for 30 seconds and slice into the desired chunk sizes.
- Arrange bagel bites in the baking dish, and then pour the mixture over them.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Let the bread pudding cool before serving (or put it in the fridge to serve cold!).
- 3 Greater Knead Pumpkin Spice bagels
- 1 can of pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2c. flax milk (or any other dairy-free milk)
- 1/2 c. unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 c. light brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- oil to grease the pan
There are no products in the cart!