- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Microwave the bagels slightly to thaw (60-90 seconds)
- Slice the bagels into chunks, and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the bagel chunks are crisp and slightly browned.
- Pull the bagels from the oven, and let them cool for 15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the tomatoes, bagels and onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, vinegar and extra virgin olive oil.
- Pour liquid mixture over the bagel salad and sit for 30 minutes.
- Add the basil, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- For The Croutons4 Greater Knead Plain bagels
- 1/2 c. avocado oil
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- For The Salad
- 4 large vine tomatoes, cut into cubes or wedges
- 1 1/4 c. thinly sliced red onions
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 c. Italian extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c. freshly chopped basil
There are no products in the cart!