- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Microwave the bagel for 1 minute.
- Let bagel sit for 30 seconds, and then cut into desired crouton sizes.
- In a bowl, combine the oil, cinnamon and brown sugar, add bagel pieces, and then toss to coat.
- Spread the bagel bites on a baking sheet, and bake for 8-10 minutes or until desired texture is achieved.
- Combine spinach, strawberries and ricotta in a bowl and add croutons.
- Toss with your favorite balsamic dressing and enjoy!
- For The Croutons
- 1 Greater Knead French Toast Bagel
- 1/4 c. avocado oil
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- For The Salad
- 1 bunch fresh spinach
- 1 c. sliced strawberries
- 1/4 c. dairy-free ricotta (we recommend Kite Hill)
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinaigrette dressing