Prep Time: 10 minutes // Bake Time: 3 minutes
- Drain and rinse the garbanzo beans. Place them into a bowl and use the back of a fork or a potato masher to smash the beans slightly.
- Add the diced celery, onion, mustard, and mayo to the bowl.
- Mix until everything is well combined.
- Taste and add salt and pepper if needed. The canned beans can be salty so it is important to taste before adding any.
- Prepare a Greater Knead bagel according to directions and toast it.
- Serve the “Free-From” Egg Salad on the toasted bagel.
- Enjoy! (recipe courtesy of @GlutenfreeJess)
- 1 Greater Knead Everything bagel
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 c. finely diced red onion
- 1/2 c. finely diced celery
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/4 c. vegan mayo (we recommend Sir Kensingtons)
- salt and pepper to taste