- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Thaw bagel according to package directions and cut into very small pieces (approx ¼ inch).
- Add bagels, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, and oats to a mixing bowl.
- Add avocado oil and sugar to a small sauce pot. Heat over medium low until the oil is melted and sugar starts to combine.*
- Once melted, pour into mixing bowl and toss all ingredients with a spatula to combine.
- Pour in an even layer on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then gently stir.
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Be careful not to over bake, or the bagels will become too crunchy. They will continue to harden/dry slightly after removing from the oven. *If you use organic white cane sugar it will not melt into the oil and you will get a crunchy sugar texture as pictured in photos. If you use brown sugar it will be a smoother mixture. Recipe courtesy of @GlutenfreeJess.
- 1 c. gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 Greater Knead Plain bagel, thawed and cut into very small pieces
- ½ c. pumpkin seeds
- ¼ c. roasted, unsalted sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- ¼ c. avocado oil
- ¼ c. sugar
- ¼ tsp Himalayan sea salt
There are no products in the cart!