- In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
- Microwave each bagel for 60 seconds.
- Slice each bagel vertically, cutting it into chunks.
- Place the bagel chunks into the liquid mixture and stir well.
- Let the bagels soak to make sure they absorb some of the egg mixture.
- Bring a large skillet to medium heat and add oil.
- Add bagel chunks and cook until each side is browned: Flipping them over a few times.
- Remove the skillet form the heat and divide bagel bites on two plates.
- Add additional toppings you would like and enjoy!!
- 2 Greater Knead Cinnamon Raisin Bagels
- 1/2 c. rice milk (or any alternative milk)
- 2 larger eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. oil