Gluten Free Jalapeno Popper Dip With Soft Pretzels
The Greater Knead dip collection now includes a fabulous gluten free jalapeño popper dip for soft pretzel nuggets, chips, and various veggies at your next cocktail party. Whether it's bunch of family in town, friends or bringing it to a birthday you need a trusted, delicious, gluten free jalapeño popper dip for those fiery dippers out there. Bake to your preferred spice level and dig in asap. Made with gluten free soft pretzel nuggets by yours truly. Great with our gluten free classic soft pretzels or gluten free everything soft pretzel nuggets that are also top 9 allergen free, of course! Please rate this dip :)
3 to 4 jalapeños (pending your hot pepper spice preference)
- Olive oil
- 1 package (8 oz) dairy-free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup dairy-free shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
The Greater Knead gluten free soft pretzel nuggets
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Rub the jalapeños down with olive oil and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roast in the oven until softened (~10 mins each side).
- Onced cooled to touch, cut open the jalapenos. Discard the stem and the seeds. You can also remove the ribs if you don’t want it the dip too spicy.
Finely dice the jalapeño and add into an oven-safe bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Mix them all together.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes.