"Free-From" Cinnamon Raisin Apple Crisp
Now you know this recipe exists. Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Apple Crisp that is just enough sweet and a touch of savory warm goodness. If you are an apple dessert fan and love sweet raisins you're going to enjoy this crisp. A fan favorite gluten-free dessert recipes for the weekend has just landed in your lap. This dessert recipe can be made without the top 9 allergens.
- 1 3/4 cups of The Greater Knead Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 cups dairy-free milk (choice of milk)
- 1/4 vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, beaten (or egg replacement)
- Heat waffle iron
- Whisk the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl
- Let batter rest for about 15 minutes
- Make waffles according to your waffle makers directions
- Top with your favorite fruit or topping and ENOY!