NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the[Campaign URL]and who are [21 years of age or older] as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United Staes of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sweet Note Bakery, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sweet Note Bakeryas final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on [September 6, 2016, 12:00am EST]and ending [September 30, 2016, 11:59pm EST]. All online entries must be received by [September 30, 2016, 11:59pm EST].
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by one of the following ways:
- Share your photos and recipes via social media using our hashtag #BagelToSchool.
- Tag Sweet Note Bakery using @glutenfreebagel so we can find your posts on Instagram and Twitter.
- Post your #BagelToSchool photos on our Facebook page.
- Send us your #BagelToSchool photos via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of [Sweet Note Bakery]. You may enter more than once. You must provide the information requested for each entry. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of [Sweet Note Bakery].
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive [one (1) pack of bagels for each week of the school year (from October 2016 to June 2017). The shipments will be mailed eight (8) packs at a time to the recipient. The approximate value of the prize is $300 USD]. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by [Sweet Note Bakery]. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at [Sweet Note Bakery’s] discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for [Sweet Note Bakery]to use Winner’s name, likeness, photo, recipe, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by[the Sweet Note Bakery employees]under the supervision of [Sweet Note Bakery]. Winner will be notified by [email or social media] within five (5) days following selection of Winner. [Sweet Note Bakery] shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [10 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT [Sweet Note Bakery]‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, recipe, text, etc.), You understand and agree that [Sweet Note Bakery], anyone acting on behalf of [Sweet Note Bakery], and [Sweet Note Bakery]’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of [Sweet Note Bakery]. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless[Sweet Note Bakery]from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which [Sweet Note Bakery] may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: [Sweet Note Bakery]reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond [Sweet Note Bakery]’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case,[Sweet Note Bakery] may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by [Sweet Note Bakery]. [Sweet Note Bakery] reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. [Sweet Note Bakery] has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, [Sweet Note Bakery] reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless [Sweet Note Bakery]and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is [Sweet Note Bakery, 1690 Winchester Rd, Bensalem, PA 19020, USA].
- Social Media: The Campaign hosted by [Sweet Note Bakery]is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.