Pie In A Bagel
Prep Time: 10 minutes // Bake Time: 10 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the egg, sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, cloves, milk, pumpkin, and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Take the four bagels, and microwave them for 4 minutes or until soft.
- Remove from microwave, and slice in half. Take each half, and dig the middle of the bagels out to create a valley.
- Place each bagel half on a baking sheet.
- Taking your pumpkin pie mixture, and spoon it into each bagel.
- Place in the oven, and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let them cool for a few minutes, and enjoy!
4 Greater Knead Cinnamon Raisin Bagels
1/4 c. granulated sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/2 can 100% pure pumpkin
1/4 c. flax milk (or your favorite alternative milk)
1/4 tsp vanilla extract