Prep Time: 5 minutes // Bake Time: 7 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Microwave bagels for 1 minute each (totaling 2 minutes) and separate. Put bagels face up on a baking sheet pan.
- Place bagels and baking sheet in the oven, and toast until golden brown: About 7 minutes.
- Combine ghee (or buttery spread), oil and garlic in a small saucepan, and heat for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- When the bagels are golden brown, remove from the oven and brush each bagel with garlic mixture.
- Sprinkle with parsley and enjoy!
2 Plain Greater Knead bagels
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tbsp melted ghee ( or Earth Balance Buttery Spread)
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tsp dried parsley